Orchard (Core) training
Lombiq is dedicated to providing quality in the field of training users and developers to get to know the Orchard (Core) content management framework. We pioneered Orchard training:
- We opened Orchard Dojo, a site helping people learn Orchard by supplying open resources, organizing trainings, and informing the Orchard community about current news.
- We held a one-week intensive training for the users and developers of National Institute for Clinical Excellence in Manchaster, UK in 2013.
- We started the first open Orchard classroom course in October 2012 and in 2013 we also started the first university course for Orchard.
- We held a comprehensive online Orchard Core course, the Dojo Course 3, attracting tens of thousands of views.
- We created the Orchard Training Demo module, the first Orchard module that's sole purpose is to teach Orchard development. We made it freely accessible as open-source.
Since then, we had dozens of training programs for companies, individuals, and academic institutions. Our team would be happy to train you too!
Do you want to enhance your personal Orchard skills? Are you looking for training for your team? Are you an Orchard 1 developer looking to transfer your knowledge to Orchard Core? Don't hesitate to contact us so we can assemble a tailor-made training plan for you.